07 Mar WorkCover Consultation on a New Proposed Levy system
WorkCover Consultation on a New Proposed Levy System
WorkCover is currently examining a new proposed employer levy system in South Australia. The proposed changes will have a significant effect on all employers.
Consultation on the New Approach
The two related approaches for a new proposed employer levy system include:
- An Experience Rating System for medium and large employers,
- A Retro-Paid Loss System for large employers.
The above approaches replace the previous Bonus / Penalty Scheme which expired on 30 June
WorkCover discussion papers are available at:
The discussion papers and feedback forms are:
- Discussion paper: Introducing an Experience Rating System for medium and large employers
- Feedback form for the Experience Rating System
- Discussion paper: Introducing a Retro-Paid Loss System for large employers
- Feedback form for the Retro-Paid Loss System
Providing feedback to WorkCover
If you wish to provide feedback to WorkCover on the two approaches please complete the feedback
forms or direct submissions to WorkCover to the address identified on the above website.
It should be noted that feedback must be provided by 5pm Tuesday 15 March 2011.
Any enquiries can be directed to Ted Davis on 08 8331 3133
PDF Document click here